Real Estate in Dr Phillips, FL 32819
DrPhillipsFl.com is the #1 website for searching home listings of Dr. Phillips homes for sale, and up to date news on Dr. Phillips FL.
Search Dr. Phillips Home Listings By Subdivision:
- Dr. Phillips (No Subdivision) Including Millionaire's Row
- Sanctuary At Bay Hill Condos Starting at $115,000
- Bay Hill Luxury Homes For Sale From The Mid $400's to Several Million
- Vista Cay At Harbor Square Condos For $120,000 - $400,000
- Hidden Springs Subdivision Homes From $170,000
- Orange Tree Country Club Homes From $200,000 to $375,000
- Toscana Homes, Condos & Townhouses Priced at $200,000 to $500,000
- North Bay Subdivision Homes From $250,000 to Over $1 Million
- South Bay Subdivision From The High $400's
- Diamond Cove Subdivision Homes in the $300's
- Bella Notte at Vizcaya Subdivision From the $300,000 to $500,000
- Torey Pines Subdivision From $400,000 to $800,000
- Heritage Bay Homes in the $400's
- Cypress Isle Homes From the Low $400's
- Emerson Pointe New Construction From The $700's
- Phillips Landing Custom Homes From $600,000 to $2 Million
- Cypress Point & Reserve At Cypress Point From The High $600's
- Venezia Subdivision Homes From $600,000 to $1.5 Million
- Boca Pointe At Turtle Creek Homes From $550,000 to $1.6 Million
- Phillips Cove Subdivision From The $500's
- Isle Of Osprey On Lake Chase Homes From Several Million
- View All Dr. Phillips Subdivisions
Live in Golden Oak, a New Community of Luxury and Custom Homes in Walt Disney World Resort:
The heart of Dr. Phillips is at the intersection of Sand Lake Road & Dr. Phillips Blvd.
DrPhillipsFl is a division of Orlando Hub Home Finders, Central Florida's top real estate firm. Our Realtors have certified training to find you the home of your dreams.
The area of Dr. Phillips is named after Dr. Phillip Phillips, a Central Florida citrus magnate. He was responsible for several key innovations in the processing and packaging of orange juice. He owned thousands of acres of groves, stretching across nine Central Florida counties and extending from Conroy Road on the north to the south end of the Sand Lake Chain, encompassing all of what is now Bay Hill, Orange Tree, Sand Lake Hills and Turkey Lake Park
Dr. Phillips High School is the designated high school for most of the Dr. Phillips area. Looking into buying a home or real estate in Central Florida? If you are serious about purchasing a home, talk with the professional Dr. Phillips Realtors at DrPhillipsFL.com. With Orlando Hub Real Estate training, we can help you find your dream home, and if you aren't going to stay in your Dr. Phillips home year round, we can help you rent your home as a vacation rental property.
The Dr. Phillips real estate market is different from other areas, so make sure you go with the professional local realtors at DrPhillipsFl.com. We can set up an auto-notifier that will email you as soon as a home, short sale, or foreclosure with the luxury features you desire becomes available, so you can schedule a showing with your realtor before it hits the market. With bank owned foreclosures gone in days and short sale homes taking only one offer to the lender, you need this edge to get your offer accepted by the bank. Even within each Dr. Phillips subdivision, the different floor plans, views and lots can vary dramatically. Let one of our buyer specialists help you find the great home of your dreams!
Need a loan to finance your Dr. Phillips home? Our mortgage brokers specialize in Dr. Phillips FHA Home Loans! Need Dr. Phillips homeowner's insurance or contents insurance to protect your investment? Brokers Insurance of Orlando is your local insurance company with rates up to 30% below competitors. Underwater on your mortgage? We have Dr. Phillips Short Sale Specialists assist with short sales, planed foreclosures and strategic default in Central Florida.
Dr. Phillips area is the home of the popular "Restaurant Row" nick named by locals is situated on a two mile stretch of Sand Lake Road and features over 50 restaurants along with plenty of shopping. Luxury Estates located in Phillips Landing, Cypress Point and Turtle Creek starting in the $800,000's to Dr Phillips established lakefront communities such as Sand Lake Point and Bay Vista Estates in the $400,000's.
If you came to us looking for an Orlando home for rent or need to rent your Dr. Phillips home, we handle that as well. For more information on our custom home marketing plans, please contact us directly.